INTRODUCING THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS
Hume & Company warranties the entire structure on all treatments for dry wood and/or subterranean termites. Whether an original infestation needs re-treating or new infestations appear in other areas, Hume & Company will treat the structure during the warranty period at no charge.
OUR FUMIGATION WARRANTIES COVER:
- Three years on the entire structure. If the termites identified on the original inspection report are not eliminated, Hume & Company will refumigate the structure. In addition, Hume & Company will provide annual inspections and local treatment for new infestations that may appear during the warranty period at no charge.
OUR LOCAL TREATMENT WARRANTIES COVER:
- One year on the entire structure for the specific type of termite treated. This includes a 10-month follow-up inspection after the original treatment is complete to ensure the original treatment is effective. Necessary retreatments or treatment of new infestations are included at no charge during the warranty period. Please contact Hume Termite immediately if any signs of infestation are observed or if there are any questions.
OUR PRETREATMENT WARRANTIES COVER:
- Ten-year warranty on all wood destroying organisms on the treated structural members.
- Annual inspection for the life of the warranty
- Transfers with the sale of property
Hume & Company will perform an annual inspection. Annual inspections are important to identify new infestations as they appear. Identifying and treating infestations in the early stages helps to minimize costly repairs and the possibility of a fumigation. Please contact our office to set an appointment and have a person present to make the property accessible for a complete inspection.
MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
Hume & Company may provide recommendations for maintenance or repair to damaged areas from termites, fungus, or wood rot to deter future wood-destroying pests or organisms. Hume & Company does not provide repair services. However, a referral list of qualified contractors is available for you to contact and work with directly.