BRANCH 3 TERMITE APPLICATOR
If you have a Branch 3 Applicators license, we would love to welcome you to our team.
A Branch 3 Termite Applicator responsibilities:
- Chemically treat a variety of commercial and residential structures.
- Ensure that jobs are done legally, professionally, and within specifications.
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean condition.
- Must effectively read, speak and write in English.
- Able to read and interpret field notes and diagrams.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and provide a current DMV printout.
- A clean uniform and professional appearance is required.
- Must be able to operate company vehicles and may be required to operate pumps, drills, augers and other hand-held power tools.
- Must demonstrate good attendance/punctuality.
- Safety and health requirements are primary importance in the performance of work duties.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather while working in areas that are confined, hot/cold, damp, odoriferous, dirty and/or poorly lighted.
- Must be physically fit and be capable of safely crawling and climbing.
Education and Specifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain a Branch 3 Applicators license from the California Structural Pest Control Board.